Lilian Caires Jacubiski has worked for over 15 years in leading positions in Latin American Human Resources management at small, medium and large multinational companies (Marriott International, Honeywell, Dassault Systèmes, Ermenezildo Zegna, among others) in Brazil and the United States.
Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish. Founded W Coaching in 2017 and has since dedicated her specialization in leadership coaching focusing on women executive and women entrepreneur empowerment, and Human Resources consulting.
“My main purpose is to provide reflections and ways, through coaching, that inspire women executives and women entrepreneurs to achieve their goals and thus live the leadership and life they desire to the fullest. ”
OTHER SPECIALIZED COURSES
- Women´s Leadership Coaching certification by Sally Helgesen (Thinkers 50 Marshall Goldsmith #1 Coach for Women Leaders) – expected in 2020.
- Leadership Transformative Coaching Certification with Silvio Celestino (founding partner of Alliance Coaching, who was Vice-President of the International Coach Federation – Chapter São Paulo) / 2017 – 2019.
- Profissão Coach (Turma 11) with Geronimo Theml / 2018 – 2019
- PPA Analyst (DISC) – Certified by Thomas International / 2017
- LinkedIn for Business with Rodrigo Moubar / 2018
- Business Instagram with Simone Siqueira / 2018
- Introduction to Consulting with Prof. Luiz Affonso Romano / 2018
- WOW effect with Gi Isquierdo / 2018-2019